We are pleased to inform all our customers that, from the IIS certification body, we have obtained the renewal of the UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System Certification.
The ISO 9001 Certification represents the recognized international reference standard for the quality management of any organization that intends to meet the following requirements:
- To increase the effectiveness and efficiency of internal processes – as an organizational tool to achieve its objectives;
- Increasing competitiveness in the markets by improving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
The main innovations of ISO 9001: 2015 are:
- Setting the standard according to the new ISO (High Level Structure) approach;
- Company orientation towards the context in which it operates and the reference market;
- Emphasizing the leadership requirements;
- Introduction of the concept of risk analysis;
- Responsible quality by focusing on the effectiveness of processes;
- Greater integration with other system standards to meet the needs of organizations that pay attention to the principles of sustainability.
You can find other certifications in possession by visiting our “Certifications” page in the “Who we are” section by clicking on the following link http://comef.net/EN/who-we-are/certifications/